- Model NO.: HX-GF000000
- Application: Industrial Use
- Implementation Standards: International Standard
- Trademark: Huaxing Rare Earth
- Specification: REO Greater than or equal to99.95
- HS Code: 2846101000
- Shape: Powder
- Brand: Huaxing Rare Earth
- Color: Light Yellow Powder
- Transport Package: 40-50kg/Bag
- Origin: Baotou, Inner Monglia, China
|REO||Impurity content %|
|Rare earth impurities/REO(%)||Non rare earth impurities (%)|
Cerium oxide, cerium oxide
Two cerium oxide
English alias: Cerium (IV) oxide, Ceriumdioxide, Ceria
Chemical formula: CEO2
Relative molecular weight: 172.11
CAS number: 1306-38-3
EINECS number: 215-150-4
Melting point: 2600 degrees C
Water solubility: Insoluble
The cube of yellowish white powder, insoluble in water, not soluble in mineral acids.
Grain size: D50: 0.8-1.2 micron D100 less than 4 microns
Packing: 50 kg / bag, PVC inner bag packaging, woven bag outside the bag packaging.
1 rare earth polishing
2. Decolorize glass, colored glass, rare earth fining agent, all glass containing iron oxide, it can through raw materials, sand, limestone and glass batching of broken glass into glass, its existence has two kinds of patterns: A is divalent iron so that the glass color into the blue, on the other a so that the glass color into yellow ferric, decolorization is to divalent iron ion was oxidized to ferric, because ferric tone intensity is only one tenth of divalent iron. Then add color agent, the color and light green. The rare earth elements used for glass decolorization are cerium oxide and neodymium oxide. Rare earth glass decolorizing agent to replace the traditional use of Arsenictrioxide bleaching agent, not only improve efficiency, but also avoid the white pollution. Cerium oxide is used for glass decolorization with high temperature stability, low price and no absorption of visible light and so on. The cerium oxide instead of traditional arsenic trioxide for glass clarify and remove bubbles and trace with color elements, effect is remarkable in the preparation of colorless glass bottle, finished crystal fluorescent white, good transparency, the glass strength and heat resistance improve. At the same time, it also eliminates the pollution of arsenic to the environment and glass.
3 cerium oxide added in daily glass, such as construction and automotive glass, crystal glass, can reduce the transmittance of ultraviolet light, the use of the use in Japan and the United States has been widely used. In our country with the improvement of the quality of life, there will be a better market. In addition neodymia kinescope glass, can eliminate the red light dispersion, increased clarity. Addition of rare earth special glass: Lanthanum glass with high refractive index and low dispersion characteristics, widely used in manufacturing various types of lenses and advanced camera, camera lens, especially the lens of the aerial photography device; Cerium anti radiation glass, used in automotive glass and TV glass shell; ND: Glass laser material, is the ideal material in the giant lasers, mainly for controlled nuclear fusion device.
4 fine ceramics; Add in ceramics with low sintering temperature, inhibition of crystal growth, increasing densification;
5. Alloy coating: Add drilled in zinc nickel, zinc and Zn Fe alloy change zinc electrodeposition process, prompted the crystal face preferred orientation, microstructure is more uniform and more compact, so as to improve the corrosion resistance of the coating.
Carbonate precipitation method to the extraction and separation of cerium chloride solution as raw material, using ammonia adjust pH to 2, and ammonium bicarbonate to precipitate out of cerium carbonate, by heating, aging, washing, separation, from 900 to 1000 DEG C, burning into ceria.
Products non-toxic, tasteless, non stimulating, safe and reliable, stable performance, with water and organic matter does not occur chemical reaction, is a more ideal new type of sunscreen or anti UV agent.
Acute toxicity: Oral - rats LD50: > 5000 mg / kg; Intraperitoneal - mice LD50: 465 mg / kg.
Flammable risk characteristics: Non combustible.
Storage and transportation characteristics: Low temperature ventilation and dry storage.
Fire extinguishing agent: Water.